Prickly Pear Seed Oil, 50ml
- Opuntia Ficus Indica is a member of the cactus family and is more commonly known as Prickly Pear.
- The oil is extracted from the black seeds contained in the fruit. They are cold pressed to obtain a rich oil which is then refined.
- It contains a high concentration of Vitamin E and omega-6 fatty acid (Linoleic Acid) and offers a deep moisturizing action, leaving the skin velvety.
- Supplied in a 50mL glass bottle fitted with a pump for added hygiene.
Botanical Name:Opuntia Ficus-Indica Seed Oil.
Extraction Method: Cold pressed extra virgin oil.
Skin types: All skin types.
The oil has a light, silk-like texture that spreads and absorbs quickly and easily into the skin, promoting its softness and radiance.
Typical Fatty Acid Profile (%):
- Palmitic Acid: 10.0 – 20.0
- Palmitoleic Acid: 0.5 – 2.0
- Stearic Acid: 2.0 – 5.0
- Oleic Acid: 15.0 – 30.0
- Linoleic Acid: 50.0 – 65.0
Can be used diluted or pure on the skin. Use as a skin and body care oil to nourish and soften dry skin.
For external use only. If itching occurs, discontinue use. Store in a dry, cool place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Use within 6 months after opening.
Product design may vary.
Pour usage externe seulement.
Si des irritations apparaissent, arrêtez immédiatement l’usage.
Tenir hors de la portée des enfants.
A conserver dans un endroit propre et sec, non-exposé au soleil.
A utiliser dans les six mois suivants l'ouverture.